"Center for Economic Research"
Sayabek T. Ziyadin
Director of the Center for Economic Research
Doctor of Economics, Professor, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences
Scientific interests: finance, marketing, tourism, banking risks, entrepreneurship, industry.
Personal and professional achievements:
- is the author of over 180 scientific publications, including journals with nonzero impact factors, as well as those included in the Clarivate Analitics database, SciVerse Scopus, RINC
- H-index-2 (Scopus), 6 (Google Scholar), 5 (RINTZ), 1 (Clarivate)
- holder of the international scholarship "Bolashak", he passed an internship at the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow (October-December 2012)
- holder of the title "The best teacher of the University of 2013" (2013)
- holder of the State Scientific Scholarship for Talented Young Scientists (2013)
- received the Order of LABORE ET SCIENTIA - LABOR AND KNOWLEDGE within the framework of the national program "The Golden Fund of Russian Science" and in accordance with the decision of the Commission for the Awards of the "European Scientific and Industrial Consortium" (www.euscience.info). He was also awarded the title of "Honorary Doctor of Sciences (DOCTOR OF SCIENCE, HONORIS CAUSA)" RAE (2014)
- holder of the breastplate of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "HONORED WORKER OF EDUCATION" for special merits in the field of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2015)
He passed a scientific internship in the USA, England, China, Israel, the Czech Republic